Merry Christmas And…
December 14, 2011 by Lori Ann Freeland
This is me being diplomatic and non-pressuring in any way!
I printed out a list of email subscribers for my new and old blogs and tried to figure out who I was missing before I shut down this site. After an hour, two cups of coffee, and the cat trying to sleep on my keyboard, I gave up. What does this mean for you? It means if you already re-subscribed to my new site or have no plans to re-subscribe–Delete This Now and accept my apology for annoying you yet again.
After this post, I will just leave a re-direct link on this site for a few more weeks.
In my cross check of subscribers, I noticed a lot did not transfer over to my new site. So if you haven’t deleted this yet, I’m trying to make this easy. Anytime you see this “THE SITE
” you can click on it to get to the new site.
Possible reasons and fixes for not getting on the new list:
1. I screwed up during the cross check of both lists. Probability: high Sleeping cat kept pushing down the enter key.
Solution: Just shoot me back an email and tell me to stop bothering you or ignore me and I will eventually stop sending you emails!
2. You are tired of me and glad to be rid of the posts. Probability: unknown
Solution: Do nothing and I will eventually take you off this list!!!
3. You are busy because it is Christmas. Totally get that. Probability: high
Solution: Take a second right now to go to THE SITE
and add in your email.
4. You meant to subscribe but haven’t. Probability: unknown
Solution: Go to THE SITE
and subscribe. Make sure to verify when you get an email.
5. You get the posts more than once. Probability: high Christmas break project is to fix that! I send out an email to people who don’t like to subscribe, but like to know when I post, and I need to separate out my email lists. This may take a while.
Solution: Just shoot me back an email and tell me to stop bothering you! Or wait til I fix the problem.
Thank you for reading my stuff! Thank you for being patient with me. If you need any techie help, email me, I’ll be an expert after this!