I’m Grateful For…
November 16, 2011 by Lori Ann Freeland
I am working on building a new website.
Trying to get it up and going.
Not so much fun.
When I finally figure it all out, I will let you know!
I can’t believe it’s almost Thanksgiving! In light of that, I’ve been thinking about what I’m most grateful for. Yes, it’s sappy, but it’s the season. For me, taking stock of what I’m thankful for shifts my perspective and gives me plenty of warm fuzzies to keep me going after Thanksgiving ends.
Here’s my list. I’d love it if you would post a comment below and share your list as well.
1. God loves me no matter what. The most pure form of unconditional love out there. And it’s free!
2. My husband hasn’t run away screaming after cohabitating with me for over twenty years.
3. My kids <gasp> sometimes like to hang with me. And two of them are teenagers!
4. My mom, who lets me talk about my writing when no one else really cares. :)
5. All of my incredible and close friends. I mean, who has more best friends than fingers????